1.4

Update by user Jun 12, 2016

Of Course it is still the same as The day of my complaint. My order still shows processing going into the 3rd Month.

No Response from them, though I have reached out various times.

No One replies on the so-called chat, No One replies to emails, nor answer the phone.

Yet their Site still remains up and active.

The fact that a Company feels in can do this to customers without consequences is truly shocking to me.

Original review posted by user May 13, 2016

I purchased my $369 Order on 3-25-16, YES $369. I saved for this one.

The website stated for a Full Lace wig, it would take 25-30 days. I patiently waited I never contacted them until it had been 35 days.

First, The So-called Live chat that is a Robot and NO One ever Replies I sent over 12 messages in these days.

I have Emailed and Called repeatedly and there is Absolutely NO RESPONSE

After about 11 Attempts I received an email simply stating:

"Customer Service Aliwigs

May 5 (8 days ago) to me

"Dear Shawntrell,

Thanks for your email.

We will contact the post office about the order information,so don't worry please and wait for it patiently,Thanks for your consideration.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email us. Best regards"

Yes this is the Actual reply, this even knowing that on their Website is still shows Processing, and not Shipped even to this very moment.

I am Pissed. I don't spend money like this and I saved in order to get this, as I figured I would get good use of it.

I try to give Every company the chance to Do RIGHT. I even take time to give Thorough and good reviews when it is Just. I must say, this is quite offensive, due to the fact that before, I paid, I got a reply immediately, yet after I paid, they ignore you.

Please Please DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE....

I pray my product still comes, as I have contacted the BBB and because these people have Left NO INFORMATION they are not able to Help me.

A severely Pissed customer, Mrs. Shawntrell Davis

MrsDavisIII wrote the review because of "bad customer service and i still have no product, yet they have my money" at Aliwigs and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $370 and wants Aliwigs to "i want my product as i ordered it now- or my refund right now!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was no response from company at all, ignore you completely after they get the money, do not produce in the time they set and so-called live chat is not chat at all. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliwigs and aliwigs shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliwigs?

Comments

Buffalo, New York, United States #1229481

Hi there, search online you will get many options on the wigs.My friend had hair issues and she don't look good with her hair, that's why she had purchased the cheap hair wigs from the online store.

After wearing them, she looks so good and stylish and she feel like she have no hair issues.

There are so many hair wigs available at http://www.ehairwig.com/ at the affordable price.You can try them out.

FYI!Order Sassey Lace wigs online black own or RPG lace wigs which is in China, don't be alarmed because a its in China, they are leading in the hair market, my daughter turn me on to RPG wigs check them out you won't be disappointed.

I order from both companies quality very good full lace $400.Or more both companies sometimes you can get in on promo or discounts.

MrsDavisIII
to Anonymous #1172129

Thank you so much for that information. I will definitely check it out!