Aliwigs - NO ANSWERED CALLS, NO RESPONSE and I have Yet to Receive my Product

Update added by user Jun 12

Of Course it is still the same as The day of my complaint. My order still shows processing going into the 3rd Month.

No Response from them, though I have reached out various times.

No One replies on the so-called chat, No One replies to emails, nor answer the phone.

Yet their Site still remains up and active.

The fact that a Company feels in can do this to customers without consequences is truly shocking to me.

Original review posted by user May 13

I purchased my $369 Order on 3-25-16, YES $369. I saved for this one.

The website stated for a Full Lace wig, it would take 25-30 days. I patiently waited I never contacted them until it had been 35 days.

First, The So-called Live chat that is a Robot and NO One ever Replies I sent over 12 messages in these days.

I have Emailed and Called repeatedly and there is Absolutely NO RESPONSE

After about 11 Attempts I received an email simply stating:

"Customer Service Aliwigs

May 5 (8 days ago) to me

"Dear Shawntrell,

Thanks for your email.

We will contact the post office about the order information,so don't worry please and wait for it patiently,Thanks for your consideration.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email us. Best regards"

Yes this is the Actual reply, this even knowing that on their Website is still shows Processing, and not Shipped even to this very moment.

I am Pissed. I don't spend money like this and I saved in order to get this, as I figured I would get good use of it.

I try to give Every company the chance to Do RIGHT. I even take time to give Thorough and good reviews when it is Just. I must say, this is quite offensive, due to the fact that before, I paid, I got a reply immediately, yet after I paid, they ignore you.

Please Please DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE....

I pray my product still comes, as I have contacted the BBB and because these people have Left NO INFORMATION they are not able to Help me.

A severely Pissed customer, Mrs. Shawntrell Davis

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No response from company at all
    • Ignore you completely after they get the money
    • Do not produce in the time they set
    • So-called live chat is not chat at all
    • No one answers the phone nor replies to emails

Reason of review:
Bad Customer service and I still have no product, yet they have my Money
Preferred solution:
I want my PRODUCT as I ordered it NOW- or my REFUND RIGHT NOW!!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Beyonce 20 Inches Human Hair Full Lace Wig Sku C0273
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #847171 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliwigs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 20 #1229481 Buffalo, New York

Hi there, search online you will get many options on the wigs. My friend had hair issues and she don't look good with her hair, that's why she had purchased the cheap hair wigs from the online store. After wearing them, she looks so good and stylish and she feel like she have no hair issues. There are so many hair wigs available at at the affordable price. You can try them out.

0 0 Reply

May 14 #1158851

FYI! Order Sassey Lace wigs online black own or RPG lace wigs which is in China, don't be alarmed because a its in China, they are leading in the hair market, my daughter turn me on to RPG wigs check them out you won't be disappointed. I order from both companies quality very good full lace $400. Or more both companies sometimes you can get in on promo or discounts.

1 0 Reply

Jun 12 #1172129

Thank you so much for that information. I will definitely check it out!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliwigs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aliwigs.
Filing a new complaint about